A Veneer is one of the commonly used dental cosmetic procedures. A veneer is made of a thin, tooth-colored shell that is bonded to the front of a tooth, thereby covering a discolored or chipped tooth. If you want to achieve a perfect-looking smile, then Veneers may be the perfect solution for you!
Veneers can be used for a variety of dental issues including:
- Adjusting tooth color
- Correcting crooked or misshapen teeth
- Restoring chipped or damaged teeth
- Making adjustments in teeth size
- Reducing noticeable gaps between teeth
We Offer Four Types of Dental Veneers:
- Traditional Veneers: We use porcelain as our veneers’ main component because of its adaptability and translucency. Our dentists use this material due to its capacity to maintain the natural appearance of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are also effective in resisting stains.
- EMAX Brand of Veneers: Emax Veneers are very durable as they are made from a single block of lithium disilicate ceramic. Due to its toughness and lifelike appearance, it is considered as a breakthrough in technology. This is ideal for patients who are looking for durability that cannot be matched by common veneer types.
- No-Prep Veneers: No-prep veneers are ideal for patients who do not want to permanently alter their natural teeth and want a quick solution to improve their teeth appearance. As the name suggests, it requires little to no preparation, and it can be accomplished in just one session.
- Composite Veneers: Also known as resin veneers and same-day veneers, they are made of a material called resin. They can last 5-7 years and can be completed in a single visit.
Bring out your best smile with Dental Veneers! Book your appointment with Rye Dental Associates. Call us at today (914) 222-4966.