General dentistry deals with the primary and preventive maintenance of your oral health. Our outstanding dental team aims to provide comfortable, anxiety-free and high-quality dental services to our patients of all ages in Rye, New York.
Our general dentistry services include the following:
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth are severely damaged or entirely missing, crowns and bridges are often excellent options. These treatments will restore and enhance the appearance of your teeth as well as their proper function and performance. Our crowns and bridges are made from a variety of high-quality, natural-looking materials.
- Dentures: For multiple tooth loss, dentures are an excellent treatment option for upper and/or lower teeth. Our team provides fixed dentures, traditional dentures and denture stabilization that can give you back your beautiful smile.
- Inlays and Onlays: If your teeth have sustained moderate damage that can not be repaired with traditional fillings, inlays and onlays are the excellent solutions to restore them to their previous appearance and function. Inlays and Onlays are indirect fillings that are bonded by the dentist to the tooth. They are long lasting and do not require a high level of maintenance.
- Regular Checkups: We recommend our patients visit us twice a year for a full dental examination and professional teeth cleaning. This allows our experts to see problems and perform treatments promptly if they become necessary.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are made of a clear plastic material that painted on the chewing surfaces of the back teeth. This acts as a shield to prevent damage from bacteria and harmful acids that could cause tooth decay. It is a great option for our patients to protect their teeth, especially the premolars and molars where decay most commonly usually occurs.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a sleep-related breathing disorder which can lead to a reduction in the airflow to the respiratory system. At Rye Dental Associates, we treat sleep apnea with the use of a custom-made oral appliance. The device will be worn during sleep and is proven to prevent the collapse of the tongue and soft tissues in the back of the throat during sleep thereby keeping the airway open, allowing a restful sleep.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Fillings can repair a minor decayed portion of the tooth, improving the health, function and appearance of your teeth. We offer composite fillings that match the color, size, and appearance of your teeth.
You deserve an outstanding dental experience. Book your appointment with Rye Dental Associates, and let us help you achieve beautiful and healthy teeth! Call us at (914) 222-4966.