Saying that dental implants are popular nowadays is an understatement. An estimate suggests that there are now more than 3 million Americans who received the treatment and are satisfied with the results. The American Academy of Implant Dentistry even says that the number will continue to increase by 500,000 every year!
Ever since the treatment has been developed, there were continuous improvements to make sure that it can cater to the specific needs of every patient. There are now several types of implant, but the most used is Endosteal implants. These are titanium posts surgically placed on the jawbone to serve as tooth roots. After the placement, dental crowns, bridges, or dentures are then attached to complete the restoration of the structure once lost.
Our goal at Rye Dental Associates is to help our patients by offering only the best available dental care services. As dental implants continue to become a popular treatment that offers favorable benefits, we see to it that our patients are made aware of their options. For those who are in need of a full-arch restoration at either top or bottom jaw, we present All-on-4/Teeth-in-a-Day Implants!
They work just like the regular implants, but they are more strategically placed since it only uses four implant posts to secure an entire denture, as its name suggests. To make patients feel more confident about this procedure, we present you its top benefits.
- All-on-4 implants let patients experience a restoration that can be completed in a single visit. There is no need to spend several weeks waiting for a permanent placement. Patients can enter the dental office with a missing tooth and leave with a complete set of beautiful teeth!
- The posts are also made of titanium, known for osseointegration, which promotes bone growth that secures a stable and durable foundation.
- Implants let patients enjoy eating the foods they want without restrictions, unlike the traditional removable dentures. The teeth can be used normally without worrying for slippage as well as breakage, not just when eating but talking and smiling as well.
- It eliminates the risks of developing complications that can result in a change in the overall facial appearance and tooth loss.
- It provides a natural-looking finish since it becomes a natural part of the jaw. The materials used for the prostheses are made to resemble any remaining structures for aesthetically pleasing results.
- With proper dental hygiene and care, implants can last even for a lifetime.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about All-on-4/Teeth-in-a-Day Implants in Rye. NY, or to schedule your appointment with Rye Dental Associates.